Kindle Love Stories Weekly Deal - RECLAIM MY HEART #99cents

The wonderful staff over at Kindle Love Stories has chosen Reclaim My Heart as the Weekly Deal. My book will be reduced to 99 cents from April 21st through 27th. I'm proud to say the book earned its 90th 5-Star review this week. And I'm sure I've already told you that it made the USA Today bestseller's list. 

If you've read the book, I would love for you to pop over to Kindle Love Stories and leave a comment. Tell a friend about the sale! Reclaim My Heart would make a great Mom's Day gift for your romance-reading mother, sister, wife, or friend.

Click the image to be taken directly to the Amazon Kindle Store.

Did you know that Kindle Love Stories has a Goodreads group? Join the group to learn about and chat with your favorite authors. And there are book giveaways, too. So do check it out. 

Kindle Love Stories also has a Facebook page. "Like" it and you won't miss a single great Kindle Love Story.

I'd like to thank Kindle Love Stories for featuring my book this week!



No comments: